- Press a Function Button to switch Current Mode and Button Text will change its' color to yellow.In the figure,It is Input Mode and Input Row shows "In File Name:" to prompt user "Input File Name,please.".
- Enter a File Name(ex:O1370) which will save to "/mnt/sdcard"(Current Directory).
- Press Yellow Text Button(Current Mode Button again) to start corresponding function with entered file name.
- Choose a RS-232 Bluetooth Adapter which you want to send,if you paired before or paired bluetooth adapter and send again.
- Message Row will prompt Input/Output content within Input/Output process and show finish message when Input/Output process has been finished.
- We can find a new file which name is "O1370.CNC"(default file extension name is CNC you can change it in SETUP screen) in "/mnt/sdcard" directory.
note:if you have any question just feel free to email me,please.